About the Event
This specialized workshop offers an in-depth exploration of the pivotal aspects of employment law and its compliance in the United Arab Emirates. it will delve into different critical topics including the intricacies of employment contracts, the responsibilities and obligations of parties involved in labor contracts, Emiratization and the methods for calculating labor entitlements.
Additionally, workshop covers the enforcement of restrictive covenants and the nuances of contract termination. A significant focus will be on recent trends and applications of these laws as interpreted and implemented by UAE courts.
Dubai Chambers in collaboration with Habib Al Mulla and Partners
This workshop is tailored to equip participants with a thorough understanding of UAE employment law in terms of:
- UAE Employment Contracts
- Structure, terms, and legal implications of employment contracts in the UAE
- Parties’ Obligations and Labor Entitlements
- Restrictive Covenants and Contract Termination
- Recent Legal Trends and Court Applications
Participation Fees (Excluding VAT)
- Dubai Chambers’ Member: AED 600/-
- Non-Profit Organization: AED 1000/-
- Non-member: AED 1200/-
* 10% discount available for groups of three or more
* Discount policy will not be applicable for participants who make payment on the day of event.
For more information, please contact:
Legal Services Department
Tel: +9714 2028243
- 7 March 2024
- 08:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Dubai Chambers (Main Office)
Bassem is an associate in Habib Al Mulla and Partners. He was an ex-public prosecutor with vast knowledge of criminal law mainly focusing on financial white-collar crimes and commercial criminal crimes of corporations. Experience in dealing with a wide range of commercial and maritime claims.
Kholoud’s main focus areas include commercial litigation and arbitration. Her practice experience is focused on a range of commercial disputes across various sectors including shipping, aviation, employment, tax, companies, construction and family businesses. Her area of expertise also covers complex white collar crimes and public international law with a strong cross-border emphasis