The Dubai Association Centre (DAC) has been established by the Dubai Chamber of Commerce, Dubai Business Events (part of Department for Tourism and Commerce Marketing) and the Dubai World Trade Centre, to offer assistance for the establishment of non-profit, apolitical and nonreligious professional associations and trade bodies in the Emirate of Dubai.
Over the past two decades, Dubai has become the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia headquarters for many multinational organisations – and consequently a growing number of international associations have come together in the Emirate to meet, exchange knowledge and network.
DAC offers a formal environment for associations to establish in Dubai allowing practitioners within a common industry or profession who are registered in the Emirate to form a member-based association. Furthermore, DAC provides the framework for international associations to open a regional representative office in Dubai in order to conduct business in the UAE and beyond.
As a result, associations are now able to benefit from economies of scale, experience in the association marketplace, flexibility and adaptability, buying power and centralised facilities of the Dubai Association Centre.
Approaching Dubai Chamber of Commerce through available Channels and submitting DAC application
Licensing Global and Regional associations
- Official Letter addressed to the Chairman of Dubai Chamber of Commerce outlining the decision by the association’s Board of Directors Highlighting the name of the Executive Director, or the designated person to manage the association Memorandum of Association
- Providing the names of all existing members of the association residing in the UAE
- Providing an Annual Financial Report
- Providing a profile on the proposed activates to be carried out by the association *
Renewal Global and Regional associations’ licenses
- Updated Committee Members List with Emirates ID numbers and the General Membership List along with their contact details.
- Audited Financial Report
- Report on the activities to be carried out by the association for the next year.
- Minutes of Meeting of the Annual General Meeting/General Assembly Meeting (This document Should be submitted after the meeting is held)
- Copy of your leasing contract from DWTC. Or An official letter state you hiring an association management company