Dubai Chamber of Commerce is committed to meet customer satisfaction. We therefore realize our obligation to protect the privacy rights of all our customers, who are visiting our website or mobile applications.
Information Collection and Usage
Dubai Chamber of Commerce does not collect any personal information about you when you visit the website or mobile app, unless otherwise specified or you choose to provide this information to us. However, once you visit the following information is automatically collected and stored:
- The IP address, from which you access the Internet
- The date and time of your access to our website / mobile app
- The pages you visited (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose the page)
Dubai Chamber of Commerce use this information solely for statistical and monitoring purposes and to help us identify which services are most or least interesting to our visitors, as well as identifying website performance.
We may use third party tools or software for conducting statistical analysis; however please note that only certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who accessed our website, or pages most visited etc are collected. Such information does not identify you individually. Dubai Chamber of Commerce keeps all collected information confidential except where disclosure is enforced or required by law, or as part of requirement to protect the rights or properties of Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
Security of Transactions
Dubai Chamber of Commerce has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security. Please be assured that this application has security measures in place to protect the information you provide us. We use encryption methods to protect all information, which is deemed to be sensitive, or any other data that should remain secure to meet Dubai Chamber of Commerce’s legal requirements.
Links to third-party websites
Dubai Chamber of Commerce’s website may provide links to other web sites. However we are not responsible for the following:
- Accuracy of the content of these sites
- Their mechanisms for information collection and usage
If you doubt that your privacy is being compromised, do:
- Close all tabs and windows you are browsing.
- Change your password immediately.
- Inform us by email email@example.com or call +971-4-2280000.
Payment Policies for Credit Rating and Global Trusted e-Network services
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- https://eservice.www.dubaichamber.com/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- https://eservice.www.dubaichamber.com/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://eservice.www.dubaichamber.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The https://eservice.www.dubaichamber.com/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Dubai Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; incomplete, garbled or delayed transmissions. It assumes no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential or psychological damages as a result of visiting or using its website / mobile app or loss of services, income or welfare resulting from any virus that may infect computer equipment used to access its sites. Under no circumstances will Dubai Chamber of Commerce be liable for any damages or injury that result from the use of the materials on this site and the user shall indemnify Dubai Chamber of Commerce from and against all liabilities resulting from the user’s failure to observe these terms of Policy. Dubai Chamber of Commerce does not warrant that information currently accessible is up-to-date