Creating Successful Commercial Contracts Workshop
About the Event
Well drafted contracts increase profitability, lessen the likelihood of disputes and strengthen relationships. On the contrary, poorly drafted contracts are often source of claims and can lead to severe consequences.
In this workshop the participants will learn the best practices to draft successful commercial contracts and improve their ability to create contracts that protect parties and secure their interests.
Dubai Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with The Jorgensen Law Firm PLLC
- Using the best methods to prepare for drafting
- Recognizing and selecting the best form of contract to use
- Knowing and avoiding the most common contract drafting problems that cause disputes
- Understanding the function of each contract provision
- Drafting clearer and more effective contract provisions
Who should attend?
Dubai Chambers’ Members, Lawyers & Legal Professionals, Business Owners, General Managers, In-house Counsel, Contract Administrators, and anyone interested in gaining knowledge
Participation Fees (Excluding VAT)
- Dubai Chambers’ Member: AED 1,500/-
- ICC National Committees’ Member: AED 1,750/-
- Non-Profit Organization: AED 2,000/-
- Non-member: AED 2,500/-
* 10% discount available for groups of three or more
* Discount policy will not be applicable for participants who make payment on the day of event.
For more information, please contact:
Legal Services Department
Tel: +9714 2028247/243
- 23 February 2023
- 08:30 am – 05:00 pm
- Dubai Chambers (Main Office) – 2 Floor
Paul C. Jorgensen
Paul C. Jorgensen is a Washington, D.C. attorney who frequently instructs attorneys and business people on contracts, licenses, franchising and intellectual property.
Mr. Jorgensen is a popular instructor at the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry where he has taught frequently since 2009. Mr. Jorgensen is also a well-known speaker at the New York City Bar Association, the American Chamber of Commerce Thailand, the United States Embassy Bangkok, the United States Embassy Tajikistan, Georgetown University Law Center, the American Bar Association and other educational and professional organizations.
Mr. Jorgensen is the principal of The Jorgensen Law Firm PLLC in Washington, D.C., which has provided contract and intellectual property legal services to individuals, organizations, businesses and organizations worldwide since 2006.
In addition to the success of his law firm, Mr. Jorgensen's 34-year legal career has included experience at two major Washington D.C. law firms and two major hotel corporations where he effectively managed diverse intellectual property portfolios and designed and negotiated hundreds of successful contracts and licenses.