Dubai Innovation Index report is the result of the first of its kind study that compares level of innovation in Dubai with global cities on both macroeconomic and micro economic levels.
This initiative is aligned with the vision of Dubai leadership to make the emirate one of the most innovative cities in the world. The index aims to capture the several facets of innovation and provide the tools that can assist decision makers in enhancing policies to promote sustainable economic growth, improved productivity and job growth.
The report helps to create an environment in which innovation factors are continually evaluated and benchmarked. It also creates a powerful tool for companies in Dubai to assess and benchmark their innovation practices and outcomes. Through the Index, the Chamber is keen to create awareness and enhance private sector participation in the total innovation efforts of the city.
Dubai Innovation Index Reports
- Dubai Innovation Index 2019 & 2020 Report (Download)
- Dubai Innovation Index Report 2018 – Full Report (Download)
- Dubai Innovation Index Report 2017 – Full Report (Download)
- Dubai Innovation Index Report 2016 – Summary (Download)
- Dubai Innovation Index Report 2016 – Full Report (Download)
- Dubai Innovation Index Report 2015 (Download)