The UAE’s close relationship with Egypt has been a strong basis for the success of Dubai businesses in the country. UAE investments have more than doubled recently, with trade between the two countries reaching US$ 7.5 billion in 2021.
Dubai International Chamber aims to further strengthen the commercial relationship between Egypt and the UAE and is fully committed to providing all necessary facilities and support to expand Dubai-Egypt trade ambitions.
The chamber has identified several high potential sectors to boost investment ties between the two countries, including:
- Information Technology
Support offered by Dubai International Chamber Office in Egypt:
- Provide market intelligence and operational expertise
- Offer route-to-market strategies
- Operational set-up expertise
- Provide Egyptian MNCs and SMEs access to trustworthy partners to access Dubai’s global hub opportunities
- Enable foreign companies to leverage Dubai’s extensive land, sea and air logistics opening new trade routes across the region and beyond with easy customs processes
If you are a business looking to expand into Egypt, or a business in Egypt looking to expand into Dubai, please see contact details below.