Established in 2002, under the umbrella of the Dubai Chamber of Commerce, the Dubai Business Women Council
(DBWC) has dedicated its efforts to enhancing gender parity in society and
encouraging women to play an active role in
building the country and stimulating sustainable development.
Providing education, training and networking opportunities to aid in achieving holistic development and meeting career aspirations of UAE-based business women is at the heart of the DBWC’s mission, in addition to inspiring and encouraging women to play their role in society and the economy. DBWC’s tailored workshops and seminars are hosted exclusively for its members and provide valuable information about the latest knowledge, skills and best practices for women entrepreneurs and leaders. Membership is open to employed businesswomen who live in Dubai, across the UAE and within the region.
- To represent and promote DBWC in local and international conferences and forums
- To identify key issues, provide information, pool resources, encourage leadership and advocate responsible action to address the well-being of women as entrepreneurs and in the workforce
- To strengthen the bond amongst business and professional women in Dubai
- To build a superior networking platform for women to expand and improve opportunities for growth through the exchange of knowledge and expertise
- To serve as a catalyst for positive action through Collective Community Advocacy