About the Event
This webinar is designed to provide a better understanding of the UAE Companies Law and highlight the recent changes in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Companies Law. It will also compare the key provisions of between the DIFC Companies Law and the UAE Commercial Companies Law.
Dubai Chambers in collaboration with Clyde & Co
The participants will gain better understanding of:
- The legal and regulatory landscapes in the DIFC free zone and onshore UAE
- Notable changes in the DIFC Companies Law and the UAE Companies Law and their applicability
- Benefits of incorporating an entity in either the DIFC free zone or onshore Dubai from a legal and regulatory perspective
- Key considerations from a DIFC Companies Law and UAE Commercial Companies Law perspective in relation to the foreign ownership restrictions, re-domiciliation, different types of corporate vehicles and structuring and restructuring trends in the UAE market
Participation Fees (Excluding VAT)
- Dubai Chambers’ Member: AED 150/-
- Members of Business Group and Council: AED 200/-
- Non-Profit Organization: AED 250/-
- Non-member: AED 300/-
* 10% discount available for groups of three or more
For more information, please contact:
Legal Services Department
Tel: +9714 2028243
- 3 October 2023
- 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Online – Zoom
Partner - Clyde & Co, Dubai
Nora is a partner in Clyde & Co’s corporate group. She advises family businesses on restructurings, corporate governance and compliance, shareholder arrangements, succession planning, asset ownership structuring, Shari’a-compliance, dispute resolution, and sustainability of family businesses. In addition, Nora advises clients on their complex domestic and cross-border corporate restructurings.
Legal Director - Clyde & Co, Riyadh
Reina is a legal director in Clyde & Co’s corporate group. She focuses her practice advising family businesses and regional conglomerates on corporate governance and sustainability, family office and wealth management, and alternative / amicable dispute resolution. Reina also advises clients on legal, compliance, commercial and intellectual property risk management in ommercialisation, operations, R&D, and procurement.
Senior Associate - Clyde & Co, Dubai
Nadine is a senior associate in Clyde & Co’s corporate group. She advises local and international clients on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), joint ventures (JVs), restructurings, foreign direct investment (FDI), and general corporate advisory matters.