Webinar: Practical Aspects of the Implementation of Corporate Tax
About the Event
This webinar will help the participants to understand the practical aspect of the implementation of the corporate tax and its impact in business profits and how to comply with its requirements and avoid penalties.
Dubai Chambers in collaboration with BSA Ahmad Bin Hezeem & Associates LLP and DP Taxation Consultancy Co LLC
The participants will gain better understanding of:
- The corporate tax law compliance requirements for UAE businesses
- The books, documents, records to be maintained for ensuring no penalties and no mistakes
- The proper disclosure of business accounts to the UAE government and to the Federal Tax Authority
- The tax savings allowed by the Federal Tax Authority for small businesses and free zone entities
Participation Fees (Excluding VAT)
- Dubai Chambers’ Member: AED 150/-
- Non-Profit Organization: AED 250/-
- Non-member: AED 300/-
* 10% discount available for groups of three or more
For more information, please contact:
Legal Services Department
Tel: +9714 2028243
- 16 April 2024
- 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Online – Zoom
Shamma is a Partner and Head of the Tax Department in BSA Dubai office. She is well versed with the tax system in the UAE, as a former Federal tax Authority Head of Tax Returns and Payments, she engaged in the daily tax operations and was leading a main section of the tax sector, Highly experienced in complex tax matters, her skillset covers tax returns, refunds, voluntary disclosures, penalties, reconsiderations, and general tax advisory work.
Dhana has a formal education in tax - Advanced LLM in International Taxation Law from the International Tax Centre in Leiden, The Netherlands, where she graduated in 2006-07. With over 19 years of experience in the tax field, Dhana recently started her own tax consultancy firm in Dubai known as DP Taxation Consultancy Co LLC, founded with the objective of offering comprehensive tax advisory, tax compliance, and tax representation services to businesses in the UAE. Dhana previously worked with Deloitte and Dentons law firm.