Webinar: E-Commerce And Digital Disputes
The registration has been closed
About the Event
With the increasing volume and continuing rise of E-commerce businesses and transactions, it is significant to examine the legal and practical aspects of E-Commerce and highlight key consideration in digital disputes.
Both experienced e-commerce and new market entrants will benefit from this webinar which will provide participants with thorough understanding of recent developments and modern trends in the e-commerce market from both legal and commercial perspectives.
Dubai Chambers in collaboration with OGH Legal
The participants will gain better understanding of:
- E-commerce Opportunities and Challenges in the UAE
- Knowledge of the Laws and Legal Considerations Relevant to the Setting up and Running of an E-commerce Business
- Intellectual Property Rights and Infringement
- E-Commerce and Data Privacy Risks in the UAE
- E-commerce Payment Disputes
- UAE Corporate Tax Considerations for Digital
- E-commerce Employment and HR Considerations
Participation Fees (Excluding VAT)
- Dubai Chambers’ Member: AED 150/-
- Members of Business Group and Council: AED 200/-
- Non-Profit Organization: AED 250/-
- Non-member: AED 300/-
* 10% discount available for groups of three or more
For more information, please contact:
Legal Services Department
Tel: +9714 2028243
- 27 September 2023
- 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Online – Zoom
Managing Partner - OGH Legal
Mohamed is a Founding and Co-Managing Partner of OGH Legal. He has more than 20 years’ experience working in the Middle East and is a highly regarded litigator in the UAE. He was previously Director and Registrar of the DIFC-LCIA Arbitration Centre and a member of the AAA ICDR Arabic Rules Committee.
Partner - OGH Legal
Dr. Suzanne is a partner and heads up our TMT and IP practices at OGH Legal. She has represented clients before more than 300 court appointed expert panels and was appointed at the Ministry of Economy and Trade as a Legal Consultant to advise on all matters related to Consumer Protection and Intellectual Property.
Partner - OGH Legal
Dr. Mohamed Ramadan is a Partner with over 20 years of experience advising clients on the full range of corporate services, including M&A, commercial contracts, due diligence matters, corporate governance, corporate restructurings, general corporate advisory matters, as well as labor and employment.