“THE NEW UAE COMMERCIAL COMPANIES LAW” Workshop
The registration has been closed
About the Event
The Federal Decree Law No. 32 of 2021 on Commercial Companies introduced a number of vibrant changes to the commercial landscape of the UAE which enable greater flexibility to companies.
This half day workshop will highlight the most significant changes introduced by the New Commercial Companies Law, which came into effect on 2nd January 2022.
Dubai Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with BSA Ahmad Bin Hezeem & Associates LLP
- Provide an overview on the principal differences between the old Commercial Companies Law and the new law
- Highlight the notable changes introduced by the new Commercial Companies Law
- Interpret the changes in relation to companies
- Identify the impact of the changes and how to comply with the new law
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Dubai Chambers’ Members, Lawyers & Legal Professionals, Investors, Corporate Counsel, General Managers, Business Owners, Contract Administrators and anyone interested in gaining knowledge
PARTICIPATION FEES (EXCLUDING VAT)
- Dubai Chambers’ Member: AED 800/-
- ICC National Committees’ Member: AED 900/-
- Non-Profit Organization: AED 1,000/-
- Non-member: AED 1,200/-
* %10 discount available for groups of three or more.
- October 27th, 2022
- 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Dubai Chambers (Main Office)