Company: Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Posted Date: 26-Nov-2020
Expiry Date: 30-Apr-2021
To conduct high quality economic and business research that is relevant to Dubai Chamber members with the view of supporting Dubai chamber to create a favorable business environment, support the development of business, and promote Dubai as a global business hub.
- Conduct the whole cycle and process of economic research in order to produce and publish economic reports and informative bulletin pages and briefers.
- Process and analyze data relevant for insightful research.
- Prepare other studies and reports as required.
- Master’s Degree in Economics and/or Business studies
Minimum Experience and Skills
- Minimum 5 – year experience in an economic research institution in the same position
- Knowledge of understanding Chamber services
- Knowledge of economic and business issues in the region and internally
- Expertise in research techniques and data management techniques
- Previous experience of managing research projects
- High command of English (Reading, Spoken, and Written) Arabic is preferable and or an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
Languages required: Arabic,English
Required Nationality: Any