Fursa Graduate (UAE National)
Company: Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Posted Date: 07-Jan-2021
Expiry Date: 30-Apr-2021
‘Fursa: Together We Shape Your Future’, a 12-months internship program developed by the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, is in line with the directives of H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice-President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, to train and empower young UAE nationals with the required experience to hone their professional careers. Fursa, which literally means ‘an opportunity’, exposes fresh graduates to a variety of self-development and corporate workshops, in addition to an on-the-job training session. This integrated one-year internship program helps the smooth transition of UAE nationals from university and academic-based environments into the corporate world.
The candidate will be placed in one of Dubai Chamber’s department and get the required training and experience of this department.
- Holder of a Bachelor degree·
- UAE National with a valid UAE passport and Khulasat Al Qaid.
- High command of English & Arabic (read, spoken, written)
- High computer literacy
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
* Dubai Chamber is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. Its policies and premises are designed to support all individuals including those with special requirements.
Languages required: Arabic,English
Required Nationality: United Arab Emirates