Over the past two decades, Dubai has become the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia headquarters for many multinational organisations – and consequently a growing number of international associations have come together in the Emirate to meet, exchange knowledge and network.
DAC offers a formal environment for associations to establish in Dubai allowing practitioners within a common industry or profession who are registered in the Emirate to form a member-based association. Furthermore, DAC provides the framework for international associations to open a regional representative office in Dubai in order to conduct business in the UAE and beyond.
As a result, associations are now able to benefit from economies of scale, experience in the association marketplace, flexibility and adaptability, buying power and centralised facilities of the Dubai Association Centre.
- Approaching Dubai Chamber through available Channels and submitting DAC application
- Official Letter addressed to the Chairman of Dubai Chamber outlining the decision by the association’s Board of Directors
- Memorandum of Association
- Highlighting the name of the Executive Director, or the designated person to manage the association
- Providing the names of all existing members of the association residing in the UAE
- Providing a profile on the proposed activates to be carried out by the association
- Providing an Annual Financial Report
Regional or International presence
- Dubai Chamber premises
Service average completion time
Regional and global associations
For more information on DAC and how you can become a member, please visit: www.dubaiassociationcentre.com