“UAE Corporate Tax” Workshop
The registration has been closed
About the Event
The UAE introduced federal corporate tax which will come into effect in 2023 and will represent a significant change to the UAE tax environment and landscape.
This workshop will help the participants to understand the impact of introducing corporate tax on business profits and how to comply with its requirements.
Dubai Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with Al Tamimi & Company
This workshop will provide the participants with:
- An overview of federal corporate tax regime
- Tips on corporate tax preparation
- Guidelines to comply with corporate tax
- Exclusions, exemptions, and impact of corporate tax
Who should attend?
Dubai Chambers’ Members, Lawyers & Legal Professionals, General Managers, Business Owners, Corporate Counsel, Chief Financial Officers, Risk & Compliance Professionals, Contract Administrators, and anyone interested in gaining knowledge
Participation Fees (Excluding VAT)
- Dubai Chamber Member: AED 800/-
- ICC National Committees’ Member: AED 900/-
- Non-Profit Organization: AED 1,000/-
- Non-member: AED 1,200/-
* 10% discount available for groups of three or more
* Discount policy will not be applicable for participants who make payment on the day of event.
For more information, please contact:
Legal Services Department
Tel: +9714 2028254/243
- September 27th, 2022
- 8:30 am – 01:00 pm
- Dubai Chambers (Main Office)