About the Event
The UAE introduced federal corporate tax which will come into effect in 2023 and will represent a significant change to the UAE tax environment and landscape.
This webinar will help the participants to understand the impact of introducing corporate tax on business profits and how to comply with its requirements.
Dubai Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with Al Tamimi & Company
This webinar will provide the participants with:
- An overview of federal corporate tax regime
- Tips on corporate tax preparation
- Guidelines to comply with corporate tax
- Exclusions, exemptions, and impact of corporate tax
Participation Fees (Excluding VAT)
- Dubai Chambers’ Member: AED 150/-
- Non-Profit Organization: AED 200/-
- Non-member: AED 300/-
* 10% discount available for groups of three or more
* Discount policy will not be applicable for participants who make payment on the day of event.
For more information, please contact:
Legal Services Department
Tel: +9714 2028254/243
- December 12th, 2022
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Dubai Chambers (Main Office)
Shiraz specializes in advising on international tax structuring and tax aspects of cross border M&A, private equity, structured finance, Islamic finance, and real estate transactions. He has in-depth knowledge and expertise across all taxes including corporate tax, withholding taxes and VAT in a wide range of industry sectors.