- How can we contribute to improve the image and reputation of Sanofi to the overall community (healthcare professionals, patients, public)? Every day, Sanofi’s 100,000 employees are committed to improve the lives of people around the world, with sustainable and responsible solutions and initiatives. We want to capitalize on this to increase Sanofi’s brand image and visibility in the Gulf countries, and position Sanofi as a trusted healthcare partner.
- How can we improve Sanofi’s accessibility and communication with HCPs (digital and traditional means). Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, is committed to preventing and treating diseases and supporting people around the world. In order to achieve this, one of our key responsibility is to provide healthcare professionals with medical information and updates. We want new solutions to better access them and communicate with them.
- How can we create and drive patient advocacy groups? Life is a health journey and we, at Sanofi, are committed to providing people all over the world with innovative solutions to manage their personal health so they can live healthier, fuller lives. We want to encourage patients to share about their experience and support each other through communities (Patient Advocacy Groups).
- Relevant technology/application solution or relevant business model expertise
- Relevant project team background & capacity
- Innovative aspect of the solution
- Adaptability and replicability across countries
July 31st 2018
Life is a health journey, with ups and downs, which can be big or small, lifelong or momentary. We, at Sanofi, are there for those challenges, by the side of people, as a health journey partner.
Health & Well-being
We believe that empowering individuals, the community and healthcare professionals to promote and practice self-care, will lead to people all over the world being healthier. Our self-care solutions cover cough and cold, allergies, digestive health, nutritionals and pain care.
Diabetes and Cardiovascular diseases
With the development of more sedentary lifestyles, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases have become global public health issues. As a journey partner, our purpose is to help people with diabetes and cardiovascular diseases improve their quality of life.
We have a strong heritage in oncology and are committed to finding new pathways to treat people affected by the disease and improve their quality of life. We, at Sanofi, believe that open innovation will help develop new approaches and expertise to discover targeted treatments against cancer.
At Sanofi, we are exploring new ways to support people affected by immune diseases and make a difference in their lives. We are committed to improving their quality of life.
At Sanofi, we are committed to being partner of the multiple sclerosis community and have been working for over a decade on the development of treatments for multiple sclerosis. We continue to focus our research efforts in areas such as early-stage research programs that focus on preventing and repairing the damage to the nervous system caused by multiple sclerosis.
The rarity and complexity of patients’ medical conditions can make a rare disease difficult to diagnose and treat, leaving patients feeling isolated. At Sanofi, we are committed to empowering the lives of people with rare diseases and continue to focus on being transformative in rare diseases.
As a health journey partner, we, at Sanofi, are proud that our vaccines can help to protect us and our loved ones from a wide range of severe infectious diseases, at every stage of life.
Based in Dubai, our Gulf regional office serves UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Yemen.