About Dubai Chamber
For businesses in Dubai: Represent, support and protect the interests of the business community in Dubai.
Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry was established in 1965. It’s a non-profit public organization whose mission is to represent, support and protect the interests of the business community in Dubai. It does so by creating a favourable environment; promoting Dubai as an international business hub and by supporting the development of business.
MISSION: Represent, support and protect the interests of the business community in Dubai.
- Create a favourable business environment in Dubai.
- Promote Dubai as an international business hub.
- Support the development of business.
- Achieve institutional excellence and efficient management of resources.
DUBAI CHAMBER SERVICES
- Dispute resolution (mediation and arbitration).
- Issuing certificates of origin & ATA Carnets.
- Legal services.
- Receiving foreign commercial delegations & sending delegates abroad.
- Organizing trade fairs & economic forums.
- Organizing training programmes for entrepreneurs.
- Serving business groups & councils.
- Providing credit rating services.
- Business matching services.
- Access to updated research and numerous reports.
- Additional services that meet help members to network and grow, thereby enhancing the investment environment in Dubai.
Click here to view our Organization Chart.
Click here to view our Customer Charter (Arabic, English & Urdo).
Click here to view our Innovation Framework, Strategy, & Policy.
Have a question? Please see our FAQ section or contact us for more information.
For a better experience, please use portrait orientation.
لمشاهدة أفضل، يرجى استخدام الإتجاه العامودي للجوال