• Planning for a successful transaction and navigating the initial non-binding phase;
• Understanding the key areas and common concerns of mergers and acquisitions;
• Structuring and examining key issues in the share purchase and investment agreement;
• Setting the foundations and managing the relationship through shareholders’ agreement.
Who should attend?
Dubai Chamber Members, Lawyers & Legal Professionals, Corporate Counsel, Contract Administrators, Financial Managers, Financial Auditors, Chartered Accountants, General Managers, Business Owners and Investors.
Date, Time & Venue
6th November 2018
08:30 am – 01:00 pm
Dubai Chamber (Main Office) – 2nd Floor
Participation Fees ( Excluding VAT )
• Dubai Chamber Member: AED 800/-
• ICC National Committees Members: AED 900/-
• Non-Profit Organization: AED 1,000/-
• Non-member: AED 1,200/-
* 10% discount available for groups of three or more
* Effective 1st January 2018, 5% VAT will be applied as per the UAE Federal Decree Law No. (8) of 2017
Please click here to register.
For more information, please contact:
Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Legal Services Department
Tel: +9714 2028242/243
Fax: +9714 2028811