Goals & Services
Achieve Dubai Chamber’s Mission in support the business community to be a reliable source of information.
Information Center Goals
- Achieve Dubai Chamber’s Mission in support the business community to be a reliable source of information.
- Provide the information needed for the business community on how to start their business.
- Committed to provide the information to the dealers and respond to all inquiries immediately to the highest standards of efficiency, competency and integrity.
Information Center Services
- Provide Dubai Chamber Publications
- Provide Global Economy and Trade Database
- Respond to stakeholder Queries
- Provide E-Library Services
- Issue To Whom It May Concern/ Recommendation Letter.
* Requirements and procedures: The requested firm must be a member of the Chamber and have valid membership
- A valid membership
- A request letter, signed by the authorized person whose signature is as per our records, must be presented.
- Fees: AED 200.
- Apply Online
* Certificate Types:
- Registration certificate with the details of the company
- Owner/s – Partner/s Certificate
- Authorized Signatory Certificate
- Confirmation Of Company’s Location (OUTSIDE FREE ZONE)
- Opening Branch In Other Emirates Or Abroad
- Activity Classifications
- Exporters Declaration as per Certificate of Origin (Eg. Libya)
- No Tax Certificate
- Membership Cancellation Certificate
Note: other certificates issued if requested and as per the requirements of the company based on our records.
Note: You can contact us on T: +971 4 202 8801/802, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a better experience, please use portrait orientation.
لمشاهدة أفضل، يرجى استخدام الإتجاه العامودي للجوال