The mandate of the Azerbaijan Representative Office’s is to gather market information from the local market and its region to provide bilateral business opportunities for Dubai and Azerbaijan.
The mandate of the Azerbaijan Representative Office’s is to gather market information from the Eurasian region to facilitate bilateral opportunities between Dubai and Eurasia. To do this, the Dubai Chamber International – Azerbaijan offers a variety of services that help to promote and represent Dubai in the international arena, as well as attract promising companies to Dubai. Some of those services provided include and not limited to:
- Business platforms
- B2B meetings and support
- International Business Network
If you are looking to setup business or invest in this rapidly developing region, our International Business Network is here to help you do it. The Network will give you everything you need for business set-up in Dubai, with services that include:
- Step-by-step guides on how to setup a business in Dubai
- Access to reliable research, including quarterly Dubai business outlook updates
- Use of our business lounges and meeting facilities at same rates as the Chamber’s members
- Discounted rates for networking events and business conferences
- Access to our Credit Rating Services
- Contract drafting services for new businesses
- Matching business opportunities with potential local partners
- Facilitating Business Contacts:
We help you to efficiently help you facilitate business through to the 201,000+ members and companies in Dubai through our office.
- Facilitation of B2B meetings with business in Dubai
- Market Research & Intelligence
- Business Facilitation Platforms, such as Roundtables, Focus Briefings, & Seminar Meetings
- Trade Missions between Dubai and Eurasia
- Facilitation of Business Contacts in Dubai and Eurasia
For a better experience, please use portrait orientation.
لمشاهدة أفضل، يرجى استخدام الإتجاه العامودي للجوال